Access Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Device
No software installation - Not even for barcode scanning
Fully browser based - Simple internet access | No browser plugins | Wide browser coverage (Chrome, Edge, IE11, Firefox, Opera, Safari)
Usable on tablets and smartphones - Tested for many small screen sizes | Many responsive pages
W3C Web Accessibility Guidelines compliant - Following recommended global best practices
Over 99.5% availability since launch in 2011
Amazon Cloud - Low Latency | High Availability | On-Demand Scaling | Automatic Scaling
Java Virtual Machine - Vertical Scaling | Horizontal Scaling | Platform Independence
Spring Framework - Lightweight Clustering
Monitoring - Amazon Cloud Monitoring | Pingdom Website Monitoring
Advanced Technology Stack
Modern, Advanced, Relevant & Scalable Technology Stack
Hosting: Amazon Web Services
Operating System: 64-bit Linux
Web Server: Nginx
Application Server: Apache Tomcat
Middleware: Spring Framework
Datastores: Oracle MySQL | MongoDB | Apache Solr
Integration: Spring Integration
Seamless Updates and Controlled Releases
Uninterrupted and Frequent Releases for Platform Updates
Frequent releases: Weekly deployments to production - We continue to make refinements and enhancements to improve the platform and its services. We modify, suspend, or discontinue any features and functionalities on the platform from time-to-time. For example, we may make changes to the materials, user experience and/or services to offer our users a better experience and superior set of applications to serve their goals and to improve their productivity. For the optimal performance of the services, we provide email alerts and also publish the new release notes with the highlights of the changes.
Rigorous and thorough testing protocols - Strict and comprehensive testing regime for every change. Every change on the platform undergoes a thorough testing regime before it is released to production. Our zero-defects policy makes rigorous testing protocols mandatory for all small and big releases.
No downtime for releases - On-the-go updates without impacting availability. As a cloud based service, we process new releases in a seamless manner that change the features and functionalities, incrementally or substantially as the case may be. We study the pattern of user preferences - through interactions, feedback and usage analysis of our platform. Being a 24x7 live platform, such updates and upgrades are a regular part of use of our services.
Robust Development Process
10 Points Reflecting the Robustness of Our Development Process
1. Agile development process with weekly deployment to production.
2. Dedicated testers for continuous quality monitoring.
3. Standardized processes for development and testing to ensure team alignment.
4. Use of best-of-the-breed tools for development, configuration management, and deployment management.
5. Shared tools and processes for transparent schedule and requirements tracking, sharing, and management.
6. Zero-defect policy to ensure top product quality.
7. Very short defect lifespan and quick defect turnaround for minimum business impact.
8. Automated system monitoring and triaging for ensuring high system availability.
9. Continuous integration testing to ensure instant alerts for incomplete or incorrect code.
10. Regular testing for non-functional requirements such as security and performance.