Robust Development Process
- Agile development process with weekly deployment to production.
- Dedicated testers for continuous quality monitoring.
- Standardized processes for development and testing to ensure team alignment.
- Use of best-of-the-breed tools for development, configuration management, and deployment management.
- Shared tools and processes for transparent schedule and requirements tracking, sharing, and management.
- Zero-defect policy to ensure top product quality.
- Very short defect lifespan and quick defect turnaround for minimum business impact.
- Automated system monitoring and triaging for ensuring high system availability.
- Continuous integration testing to ensure instant alerts for incomplete or incorrect code.
- Regular testing for non-functional requirements such as security and performance.