ACCOUNT IS A NODE THAT CONNECTS WITH OTHER NODES
- Every account acts like a node which connects with other nodes
- Context of nodal connections can be trade on either buy-side or sell-side
- Nodes also connect to form channel networks for distribution, warehousing etc.
USER ACCOUNTS ARE NOT A SUBSET OF THE BUSINESS ACCOUNT
- Unlike enterprise systems, user accounts on the platform are independent from the business account. Association is created by adding users into a business account.
ONE USER MANY POSITIONS ACROSS MANY ACCOUNTS
- Being an independent identity on the platform, users can hold many positions across multiple accounts. This opens possibilities for collaboration with other businesses or to better leverage external consultants and many more scenarios.
UNITS TO STRUCTURE
- Account has units which aid separation of business units, information groups for selective sharing amongst more functionalities
- Units also aid segregation of duties and adds a solid dimension to the RBAC framework (role based access control)
- Setup multiple brands within your business - helps centralize the brand to make updates across vast content easier and simpler
LINK OTHER PARTIES TO TRADE NETWORKS ON BOTH BUY-SIDE AND SELL-SIDE
- Parties are linked to form trade network with partners for selling, reselling and buying
- Several setup controls help you define and operate your business framework